As a business owner, your goal is to grow your business and serve your clients to the best of your ability. To do that, you have to make sales and increase profits.
Today, almost every business has a website, meaning even a brick and mortar business needs a polished, professional look online. That requires photos that will stop people in their scrolls and take a closer look at what you have to offer.
These online sales statistics offer you a glimpse at exactly how powerful visual marketing can be.
1. Consumers will always look at a photo before reading text.
2. It only takes 13 milliseconds for your brain to process an image.
Did you know …
3. 90% of all information processed by the brain is visual.
Scientists have discovered …
4. A human brain can process images 60,000 times faster than text.
Visuals win over copy because …
5. 80% of people will remember what they see compared to 20% who remember what they read.
And shorter attention spans mean …
6. Most people will only read about 20% to 30% of your copy.
Meaning visuals are better assets for sales if they portray your product in a positive way.
7. On social media, posts with images have a 650% higher engagement than those without.
So as you consider product photography for your business, keep in mind that visual assets are an important part of your success.
The images you share will reflect on your business. The best product photos capture your company’s brand, raising awareness and prestige along with sales. Cheap or self-taken product photos will likewise lower your brand and sales.
Taking high quality product photos that increase sales is an art. It requires knowledge of ecommerce business, marketing, advertising and technical know how. Add to that a creative artist behind the camera and you have the makings of something truly special.
Let’s Talk About Your Product Photography Needs:
Please fill out the form below to give me an idea of photographic needs. I will then call you and discuss the project in detail to create a quote that will meet your requirements.
You may also text me at: 410-596-4127 or E-mail me at: email@example.com